Friday, July 3, 2009

New fren from 4E

Tis year was a lucky year for me... also can say is the happy time for me after form 3...
After form 3, i ned to choose my future... At 1st, i don't wan go to science class.. Tat was so difficult for me... But with my sis encouragement,

I finally choose Science class !

Although i hav choose science class but i still ned facing many prob. Guess what?
  • When i in science class, i juz know a few ppl...
  • I lik to talk but no one talk wit me except Patrick
  • My english damn worst.. i am the weakest one at tat class...
At tat time, i think tat science class just know how to study.. I'm wrong ! I really can't imagine tat the ppl in science class so friendly.. Wanna know who r the 1st fren i know?? haha, tat was Ka ann.. She was so friendly... So my prediction at 1st are wrong ! they nt just know study, they also know how to play... except ka ann, i also know many ppl..


Ka Ann: The 1st girl i know at tat class.. She also was the most friendly girl i ever being.. She lik my GB sweet... Sometime talk sem si with me... She also pro in love coz she hav
experienced many in love... Hope tis time she can success in love... Sometime we always quarrel, but we also cant fren back... She was so nice...

Sui Zin: She was the second person i know in 4E.. She sit beside me at 1st semester... But dunno why the teacher change her place.. Maybe we too noisy because of talking... I have giv her a nickname... Can guess it? Haha... I called her ah sui, 'water'... isit her name so nice??? When she smile, her eyes will so special one... Always ask us to play badminton..

Chai Sia: She was a girl who always sleep... lik a PIG ! I called her sia jie.. Always look at the mirror lo... I always chiks her but she nothing de... haha... really sori too sia jie if i gt make u angry before...

Fiona Ng: I never forget her one... coz her name so special.. Wanna know her name?? 'Ng Tze San' Tis name so nice lo... At 1st i nt suks wit her, but after tat camp, we become suks le.. She gt angry me before but i use my mouth to make bak she happy... haha... but i fail le...

Michelle Lim: She was the 1st fren i know who never fan, angry or sad.... She lik to laugh n smile. Always 38 thing de... haha... She was so friendly.. Everytime i play with her, so happy one.. she scare cat lo.. OMG !

YanYan: Almost can say is my big sister among us... She was so mature... when i gt prob, talk wit her... She can help me... And also hardworking, good in sport n etc..


Patrick: My class monitor ! he was the one who talk wit me when i was no fren at tat class... i also can say he was leading me to knw fren at tat class... Everyone say him 'spoiler' coz always make the stupid thing but he can make us laugh...


Vui Lam: I called him 'ah lam'... Good in math n Add math but he so lazy... Always nt do homework lik me ! We always play ah sui together at school or tuition...


Martin Chin: He lik to play dota.. Can say pro in dota... He is very tall n fit.. Much diferrence if compare me n him... Sometime when he play, his word so funny... Good in Speech too..


Clarence Ng: He is the most funny in tis class... Sometime i really laugh non-stop when listen his funny story or word... I lik to play wit him coz he was a playful guy... Sometime he also will talk sem si wit me too...

4E was a fun class ! As long as i at tat class, i will so happy everyday... haha... Thx God for help me in science class... I also ned to thanks for my new fren in class 4E coz nt mind fren wit me...

4E is the Best !

No comments:

Post a Comment