Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Environment in 4E

4E now is getting more noisy tis few day... But i also include them make noise la... hehe~ Everyone also get fun in my class... Everytime i change my place, Ms lam sure know i change place..

Tis is my class when the bell is ring

All sudden stand up dunno doing what including arjunan

Everyday i also sit beside Ka ann and ah sui now.. Ah sui always no energy back school.. I also sianz when see her face like that.. She always tell me so tired, but actually dunno she doing what every nite. When recess, Elton will come my class visit us and ask us go to library.. When Elton see ah sui fan something, he will try to help her..

You can see ah sui face when she fan something
Elton is trying to help her to solve something

One day, Ka ann really smart. She bring many pineapple come to school and eat although she haven eat breakfast.. We all already try to advise dun eat pineapple before breakfast, but she didn't listen it... Unluckily, her stomach sudden pain after the next day she eat tat pineapple.. That the cause don't listen ah sui n me...

That time Ka ann really pain until cant move like this

Last tuesday, Ms Laurance don't have come to school. So that, we play whole two period at class.. Elton and Rick escape from their class and come my class to play.. That time really fun ! We play until crazy already.. haha~

We really nothing to play until play tis..

Today Kah Man have create a new clap for our class 4E.. Tats was a funny clap.. I think tis class already crazy... haha~ Still have many about environment in my class but i cant tell all..

This all for today, Thank You !

No comments:

Post a Comment