Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lif3 in Camboree~

Three days in Camboree can say ok ok lor because got some activity not really fun... Anyway, most of them also fun ! I like the second day at camp.. we all form 4 student sing at room together... Tat's fun ! haha~ Many girl also listen us singing in opposite our room.. The most unforgetable situation is the 3rd day... We all have punished by pumping 30+... Tat's really torture me.. Now my hand still pain... Beside that, Three days my hp stay with Kah Man lo... If i got my hp, i will take many picture thr...

This just two picture i take after the camp finish..

Ka ann, Patrick n me

Ka ann n me

Got see how nice our Camboree T-shirt??? haha~ tis is special design by someone but i dunno who tat.. If u all really wan me to comment tis camp, i will say tis camp really good.. But if the food n game can improve more, tis camp will d best...

All i hope is the camboree next year will be improved n better than tis year^^

No comments:

Post a Comment