Thursday, July 30, 2009

My phone gone~ T.T

This thursday I bring my handphone to school because i got tuition after kokurikulum. That day I damn bad luck. When kokum recess, I go to junior thr with clarence, martin, clement and elton for accompany elton to see her gf. We go to junior not more than 10 mins, we planned go back to senior for lunch. Luck not at our side ! The gate was close and Puan Tan was on duty at thr.. Puan Tan not allow us to pass through and suddenly Mr Ganesan appear ! My phone was at my pocket that time. I was so scare my phone taken by Mr Ganesan. Mr Ganesan scold us a while then ask us to stand at the middle of basketball court. Mr Ganesan sudden check Elton pocket.. At tat time, i was ready for my phone taken by Mr Ganesan. Mr Ganesan taken my hp already !!!!!!!!! Tis damn hurt me tat time.. What the hell... If i not take my phone go to school, no such thing will happen... My heart was broken when he take my phone... But after think a while, tat was a phone onli... And i can take back after 3 months.. Thr was no reason for me to sad for that phone... haha~ I feel nothing now but i need to thanks someone because try to make me happy when my phone was gone~ Thx Ann because try to make me happy when we tuition...

I cant see my phone for three month,
Good bye W580i..

No comments:

Post a Comment