Saturday, January 2, 2010

Take care, my sis~

This week really a sad memorable week..
I have been together with my sis for 15 years..
I never separate with my sis for long time..
but now, she need go to study for 2 years..
I'm sure got a little dont wan she gone..
Hope that she will trying to be the best at thr no matter what happening..
Important is buy something for me when she back.. hehe~


Without you, I will be naughty always
Without you, I will always hang out till so late
Without you, No one help me plan sometime
Without you, No one scold me when i'm do something wrong

Without you, Ps Ezekiel will less one best helper
Without you, One voice will lose in my house
Without you, Xtreme Young Life will so miss you
And, me too~


I will miss you so much..
Take care~
Bon Voyage, my sis^^



2nd JAN 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment