Friday, November 27, 2009

Staying hom3??

What a boring holiday.. Everyday just facing the black box(Computer) but it no anything much to do with that.. Reli wan out to somewhere but to where?? Sdk also no place to go... Lets me talk about my schedule at home^^

10.00-11.00(not sure)
That is my out from bed times !! the 1st thing i do is?? Try to guess... yes ! Important thing is wash my face and brush my teeth.. ^^

11.00-11.30
That for sure is Breakfast time !!!

11.30-2.00
That time is for me facing black box again..

About 2.00
Lunch !!!

2.00 more to 5.00
Black box again.. But It is interesting to facing black box at that time coz usually tat time is for me to watch One Piece !!!

5.00-6.30 more
Sleeping time for Evening..

7.00 to 11.30
After dinner, I will watch tv and listen some annoying noise from my mom.. After those, for sure I'm facing my comp again...

After 12.00
Sleep time~

You all can see how boring my holiday... I almost nothing to do until play fire at home.. I remember my mom say dun play fire at home so i didn't do that.. One piece already finished watch... I can't do anything more at home... Luckily I got go to kk at DEC for camp ! I'm sure tat was a fun time again.. ^^ Anyway, I still waiting One piece can come out more episodes... One Piece r0cks !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment